Saturday, April 27, 2013

It's Hard Out Here For a Pimp...

Okay, I'm not really a pimp (although it felt good to work the name of an Oscar-winning song into the title of my first post). I'm just a regular schmoe trying to establish himself as a novelist - but I'm having trouble right out the gate.  No, not with writing - with trying to get this blog up to up and running.  Every time I think I've got my arms around this thing, something else wriggles loose.  If it's not the template, it's the layout; if it's not the layout, it's the background; if it's not the background, it's the widgets, and so on...

Anyway, I guess it's a lot like writing in that sometimes you just have to keep tweaking things until you're satisfied.  I'm about 95% of the way there; there's just one thing at the moment that's driving me batty, but I'm hoping to sort it out soon. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews