Saturday, April 27, 2013

Houston, We Have Lift Off!

Finally, I think I've got this blog in halfway decent form.  Now I can start talking about things that matter - like writing.

Right now I just finished publishing the first book in my "Warden" series on Createspace.  I published my superhero novel "Sensation" there a few weeks ago.  I expect to have the ebook version of both up within a week.  In fact, I'm tempted to load them on every available platform and see how they do.  At the same time, however, I keep hearing great things about KDP Select, and I'd like to let these two books dip their toes in those waters.  

I suppose I could try the other platforms for a week or two in order to get a feel for how the books are received, and maybe switch to Select after that.  Anyway, it's all still very much in the air, but it will be interesting to experiment with a lot of this in an effort to find the sweet spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews