Friday, November 24, 2017

Warden (Book 1: Wendigo Fever) is in an Audible Promotion!


I'm pleased to announce that Wendigo Fever - the first book in my Warden series - is currently on sale for just $1.99 as part of Audible's "Treat Yourself" sale.

To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time I've had an audiobook included in any type of Audible promotion, so I'm pretty excited. The Warden series has been successful for me, although not on the same level as my other series so I was quite surprised by this (in a good way, I might add).


I wish I could say I did something to be selected, but I didn't.  (At least nothing that I'm aware of.)  As far as I know, the selection process for this is somewhat akin to being picked for the Kindle Daily Deal or Audiobook of the Day: it's something we mere mortals aren't allowed to glimpse.  Regardless, I feel blessed to have this opportunity.  For those interested in seeing what other audiobooks are on sale, you can look here.

***If you are interested in receiving information about my audiobooks - including new releases and free copies - please subscribe to my Audibook Newsletter.  (And if you do not have an Audible account, you can get a 30-day free trial and a free copy of the Warden (Book 1: Wendigo Fever) audiobook by signing up here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews