Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New Book Release: Warden Series Boxed Set (Books 1 - 3)

Finishing the third book in my Warden series felt great for a number of reasons - not the least of which is that I can now release the first Warden Series Boxed Set.


As with the boxed set of my Kid Sensation Series, it still feels weird to me that I've written enough books to be able to bundle them together like this. I mean seriously, just a little over a year ago - before I started publishing my two series - who would have thunk it?

Moreover, last year at this time, it felt odd to me to look at my Amazon Author Page and see two books listed. Seeing nine of them now (including the two boxed sets) is something that I still have a tough time wrapping my mind around.

Of course, it goes without saying that I'm loving every minute of being an author.  Even more, I feel blessed that readers seem to be finding and enjoying my work. Hopefully that's something that will continue for a long time to come. For now, however, I've got to get back to grinding on the next book.


***FYI:  The Warden series is available for only $4.99 - a steep discount to the cost of buying the three books separately.  (In fact, that's a discount even if you bought the first book at the price of $2.99!)


If you would like to be notified when I release new books, please subscribe to my mailing list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews